Wednesday, April 08, 2015

Time flies and my son is blogging, sort of

I came home today to find out Tani started a new web site on WordPress called action goobs. Not exactly a blog yet, but hopefully they'll have some things to post shortly. Actually it's kind of hard to tell the difference between regular ole web sites and blogs - I think it's called a blog if there's a comment box underneath the page. I have a Tumblr blog also but rarely post there - even less so here on Blogger. I don't have a WordPress blog but do have an account. I haven't had a personal web page since leaving academia even though I've been on the 'net since a couple guys in our lab unpacked Mozilla and put it on our SGI's when it came out. Looking forward to seeing what today's kids will do next with the 'net.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home